YWCA IMPACT 2025:
FOCUS ON OUR FUTURE
Building on our 112-year legacy and focused on our future, we introduce IMPACT 2025. We are grateful for our employees, members, volunteers, donors, supporters, and Board Members who are dedicated to our mission and inspire impact in our community every day. 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenge in our community and yet we rose to the challenge with resilience, compassion, and conviction. Building on that foundation, Impact 2025 is focused on strengthening a thriving community, both within the YWCA El Paso del Norte Region and throughout our region. Informed by input from our entire community, our strategic goals and priorities are centered around fulfilling our mission to empower women and eliminate racism. Together, we will accelerate our impact in the El Paso community.
1. Inspire a thriving YWCA El Paso del Norte Region organization to inspire a thriving community.
- Strengthen the culture of YWCA and reinforce our values.
- Improve the employee value proposition through enhanced pay, benefits, and recognition/appreciation programs.
- Expand talent capacity (develop and increase) and provide professional development to foster a growth mindset.
- Focus on the health and wellness of our employees.
2. Strengthen the YWCA infrastructure for sustainability.
- Advance and sustain the financial stability of YWCA.
- Establish a facility plan to improve existing buildings and to redeploy facilities in support of strategy.
- Develop a future-focused digital ambition and secure the technology infrastructure to support it.
- Expand partnerships to expand impact.
3. Empower women in the El Paso del Norte Region.
- Identify and create educational opportunities and partners for program participants.
- Establish a plan to further enhance signature programs and services and support the sustainability of our women’s empowerment programs.
- Partner with community organizations to advance women’s leadership programs.
- Integrate our focus on women’s empowerment into all programs and services.
4. Unleash the potential of El Paso’s children.
- Advance our impact for children in the El Paso del Norte region by advancing early childhood and after-school programs.
- Expand our impact through satellite programs that bring learning experiences for children to remote locations.
- Advance early childhood and after-school program content and experiences and promote teacher development to accelerate impact.
- Elevate the reputation and impact stories for services and programs that unleash potential for El Paso’s children.
5. Elevate YWCA El Paso del Norte Region’s role in community action and public policy that promotes inclusion and racial and social equity.
- Define and activate our vision for inclusion and social/racial equality for YWCA El Paso del Norte Region to inspire greater inclusion, social, and racial equality in the El Paso del Norte Region.
- Develop a common vision and understanding of YWCA’s role in public policy and create guidelines and a process for addressing policy and community action.
- Promote inclusion and racial equity through all of our programs and expand partnerships, specific programs, services, and advocacy opportunities.
- Serve as a convener and strong partner for the El Paso community in line with the established vision.