CCS Update Service - YWCA El Paso Del Norte Region

CCS Update Service

A- A A+

If you are currently receiving childcare assistance and need to update your services:

CCS Reporting of Change

Parents are required to report the following:

  1. Changes in residence or mailing address and contact phone number
  2. A permanent job loss and/or a stop in training or education
  3.  An increase in income may make the household ineligible for childcare services

Report A Change

CCS Suspension Request

Parents may request a temporary childcare suspension for personal reasons. The facility does not hold the slot during the suspension. To resume, contact our office. Processing time is 5 days, excluding holidays.

Request a Suspension

CCS Transfer Request

Parents and/or legal guardians can transfer their children to another suitable childcare facility. Parents requesting a transfer MUST wait a two-week waiting period before the effective date of a transfer. It is essential to verify availability at the chosen new facility. Ensure that your attendance records are up to date within the last five days. All outstanding fees must be paid to the current childcare facility before the transfer can be finalized.

Request a Transfer