Under general supervision, performs monitoring of case files and records pertaining to Child Care Services and serves as a back-up to Appeals and Fraud representative. This position is grant funded. Continuation of position is contingent upon the availability of grant funds.
* Regular attendance at Employer’s place of business and/or during particular hours, as assigned, is an essential function of this position. Employee must comply with and follow YWCA’s attendance policy at all times, unless a reasonable accommodation is requested and granted, as required by law.
* Monitors, monthly eligibility information to ensure complete and accurate data is on file for each child billed. Ensures all eligibility processed is monitored 100% for correct calculation and data entry of income and parent share of cost.
* Conducts training on TWIST and the data entry process.
* Maintains database of all files monitored. Updates the database by the 5th of each month for reporting purposes to WSB.
* Tracks correction of all identified errors and reports non-compliance with CCS procedures related to corrections to CCS Administrator.
* Provides input in the development of local operating procedures.
* Communicates with designated Assistant Supervisor trainer on income and parent share of cost calculation errors uncovered through the monitoring process.
* Process assigned TWC reports.
* Tabulates results of customer service surveys or other survey documents as assigned.
* Coordinates and prepares documentation required for appeal hearings, fraud investigations and parent recoupment efforts.
* Assures confidentiality and security for all electronic and paper records within Quality Assurance Department.
* Participates in informational events as assigned.
Associate’s Degree or 60 credit hours college level course work. One year directly related experience may be substituted for 30 credit hours of college level course work.
Two (2) years experience in client service field or contract administration or related field. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.