Under general supervision, based on the organizational needs will evaluate business technology to resolve issues and suggest enhancements to existing systems including implementation, design, maintenance, modification of broad, complex computer systems. and custom solutions using various tools to include providing project management in assigned areas of responsibility.
*Regular attendance at Employer’s place of business and/or during particular hours, as assigned, is an essential function of this position.
* Evaluate new technologies to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
* Monitors, maintains, and upgrades applicable technology systems in assigned areas of responsibility which will include quality assurance and researching user issues.
* Provide project management for systems implementations, which may include designing, programming, testing, implementing, reporting, reviewing finished product, and tracking performance and data quality.
* Conduct research on possible solutions and make recommendations based on findings.
* Develop proposals that outline feasibility and costs to include suggesting, designing, testing, implementing, and evaluating solutions.
* Provide technical end-user support to include researching user complaints, researching issues, answering technical questions, and/or assisting with application revisions.
* Supervises support staff; participates in hiring, evaluating, training, disciplining, and recommending termination as necessary.
* Develop a variety of applications, procedures, reports, scripts, code, and/or interfaces.
* Maintains a variety of records and documentation for assigned area of responsibility.
* Monitors and maintains systems to ensure system integrity and security, which may include duplicating and backing up data, managing user accounts and authorizations, maintaining software security, and preforming other related activities.
* Research current technologies and business practices to keep abreast of latest trends.
* Provide training on a regular basis for new and existing software systems to include developing technical user manuals, end-user training manuals.
* Develop and provide various reports for divisional needs to include interactive reporting.
* Work with internal and external resources to provide solutions to systems issues.
* Provides documentation/project tracking and reporting.
* Design and provide process workflow charts and diagrams.
* Work with various database platforms to ensure data integrity to include overseeing data input and integrity.
* Read and interpret technical manuals.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer Information Systems from an accredited university in computer related field preferred.
* Four (4) years of experience in program analysis and design, including one year of lead supervisory experience preferred.
* Experience with MS-Access programming, SAP Crystal Reports, and Structured Query Language knowledge, and report designing preferred.
*Ability to think logically in solving problems assigned and/or in graphic form. Must have broad knowledge of business and data processing concepts.
*Must be able to utilize MS-Windows Pro versions 10 or higher, MS-Office Pro., O365, Windows Server 2016 or higher, and database management.
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
*Strong interpersonal skills required to establish and maintain effective relationships and be responsive and supportive with persons at all levels inside and outside the organization.
*Must be well-organized and able to prioritize, multi-task and manage heavy workloads.
*Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and be on-call as needed.
*Must have analytical ability and be detailed oriented.
*Must be able to work under pressure with interruptions.
*Must be able to work independently and autonomously.
*Must be able to make sound judgments and have excellent decision making skills.
*Must be able to travel throughout the region as needed.
*Must have access to personal vehicle and possess valid driver’s license and sufficient liability insurance.