Under general supervision, based on the organizational needs will evaluate business technology systems software to resolve issues and suggest enhancements to existing systems software including implementation, design, maintenance, modification of broad, complex software systems and custom solutions using various tools to include providing project management in assigned areas of responsibility. Software systems include but are not limited to Payroll, Membership management, Financial software, Donor software, Time and Attendance software.
* Regular attendance at Employer’s place of business and/or during particular hours, as assigned, is an essential function of this position.
* Evaluate new technologies and software systems to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
* Monitors, maintains, and upgrades applicable technology software systems in assigned areas of responsibility which will include quality assurance and researching user issues.
* Provide project management for software systems implementations, which may include designing, programming, testing, implementing, reporting, reviewing finished product, and tracking performance and data quality.
* Conduct research on possible solutions and make recommendations based on findings.
* Develop proposals that outline feasibility and costs to include suggesting, designing, testing, implementing, and evaluating solutions.
* Provide technical end-user support to include researching user complaints, researching issues, answering technical questions, and/or assisting with application revisions.
* Develop a variety of applications, procedures, reports, scripts, code, and/or interfaces.
* Maintains a variety of records and documentation for assigned area of responsibility.
* Monitors and maintains systems to ensure system integrity and security, which may include duplicating and backing up data, managing user accounts and authorizations, maintaining software security, and preforming other related activities.
* Research current technologies and business practices to keep abreast of latest trends.
* Provide training on a regular basis for new and existing software systems to include developing technical user manuals, end-user training manuals.
* Develop and provide various reports for divisional needs to include interactive reporting.
* Work with internal and external resources to provide solutions to software systems issues.
* Provides documentation/project tracking and reporting.
* Design and provide process workflow charts and diagrams.
* Work with various database platforms to ensure data integrity to include overseeing data input and integrity.
* Read and interpret technical manuals.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer Information Systems from an accredited university in computer related field preferred.
Four (4) years of experience in software program analysis and design preferred. Experience with MS-Access programming, SAP Crystal Reports, and Structured Query Language knowledge, and report designing preferred.