Under immediate supervision, performs varied duties to provide support to families and CCS providers. This position is grant funded. Continuation of position is contingent upon the availability of grant funds.
- Regular attendance at Employer’s place of business and/or during particular hours, as assigned, is an essential function of this position. Employee must comply with and follow YWCA’s attendance policy at all times, unless a reasonable accommodation is requested and granted, as required by law.
- Performs varied clerical support duties as assigned such as typing, filing, and answering the telephone.
- May enter data in automated system and verifies accuracy and/or reconciles totals.
- Conducts new provider orientation, in person or virtual.
- Support CCS providers with technical assistance.
- Assist with reporting to include but not limited to attendance, adhoc reports, and capacity tracking.
- Provides explanations to parents and/or providers.
- May contact parents and/or providers to update and document appropriate records.
- May receive and document concerns of parents and/or providers.
- Supports Provider Services Lead and Supervisors with CCS contracts, amendments, and terminations. To include but not limited to proper filing, notation in automated system, and data entry.
- Attends meetings and training sessions as required.
- Follows all YWCA policies and procedures, including safety procedures, at all times.
- Responsible for all equipment, supplies, documents and materials related to job.
- Communicates all problems and questions to supervisor.
- Complies with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Handle sensitive information with discretion and adhere to privacy and confidentiality policies.
- May collaborate with all levels of staff, departments, and public as appropriate to the job.
- High School graduate, associate degree preferred.
- Three (3) years’ experience in clerical, accounting, customer service, or other service position; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must possess hands-on basic PC skills including working knowledge of MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of accepted office procedures required.
- Bilingual abilities in English/Spanish preferred.
- Must possess good telephone, conversation, and written communication skills.
- Requires initiative, diplomacy, good judgment, persuasion.
- Requires ability to work under pressure.
YWCA Membership and Program Discounts
Basic Life Insurance
Medical, Dental, and Vision