Learn. Invest. Focus. Train. LIFT.
Classes are held year-round with open enrollment. Call 915-519-0002 ext. 1271 or email email@example.com to register!
LIFT is a free workforce development program designed for individuals who are unemployed, underemployed, or looking for a fresh start. Participants receive critical job training and skills necessary to succeed in the workforce.
Two LIFT tracks are available to best serve the needs of each individual:
A 12-week program that assists individuals who want to obtain their GED. Participants receive instruction in Math and Language Arts, along with computer literacy, job readiness skills, financial literacy, and vocational training in customer services and sales.
A four-week program that assists individuals who have a high school diploma/GED and are interested in developing their job skills. Instruction focuses on computer literacy, job readiness, financial literacy, and vocational training in customer service and sales.
Who benefits from LIFT?
- Individuals who have been adjudicated
- Individuals who are unemployed
- Individuals who are underemployed or looking to start a new career
- Individuals who have been out of the workforce for an extended period of time
- Anyone looking to improve their job and career opportunities