Under immediate supervision, performs accounting duties such as provider billings and accuracy verification. This position is grant funded. Continuation of position is contingent upon the availability of grant funds.
- Regular attendance at Employer’s place of business and/or during particular hours, as assigned, is an essential function of this position. Employee must comply with and follow YWCA’s attendance policy at all times, unless a reasonable accommodation is requested and granted, as required by law.
- Responsible for monitoring attendance in TWIST Web for all assigned providers to insure proper provider payment, to include using the CCAA program.
- Contact providers regarding any attendance discrepancies and request Non-Swipe reports for updates needed.
- Process updates to attendance records and confirm to validate provider payments.
- Processing data entry corrections in TWIST Web accurately.
- Assign non-compliance to the eligibility program specialist through the database for follow up.
- Assign non-attendance to eligibility program specialist through the database for follow up.
- Maintain accurate documentation and perform consistent follow up as needed.
- Stablish and maintain professional communication with providers to meet the needs of parents.
- Assisting providers and parents regarding attendance and referral inquiries by performing detailed research.
- Process CCAA card requests and document properly.
- Enter accurate and detailed Counselor Notes to provide information for all departments and staff.
- Complete, scan, and prepare file reports for recordkeeping in Cabinets.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Three (3) years related experience; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience in bookkeeping and business math preferred.
- Experience with MS Office software.
- Must be able to perform a volume of numerical detail work and computations with reasonable speed and accuracy.
- Ability to prepare and maintain records in a systematic, neat, legible manner required.
- Must have communication skills necessary to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and technical terminology.
- Requires initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to exercise independent analysis and good judgment required
- Bilingual abilities in English/Spanish preferred.
YWCA Membership and Program Discounts
Basic Life Insurance
Medical, Dental, and Vision