Under immediate supervision, performs accounting duties such as provider billings and accuracy verification. This position is grant funded. Continuation of position is contingent upon the availability of grant funds.
- Regular attendance at Employer’s place of business and/or during particular hours, as assigned, is an essential function of this position. Employee must comply with and follow YWCA’s attendance policy at all times, unless a reasonable accommodation is requested and granted, as required by law.
- Responsible for monitoring attendance in TWC designated system for all assigned providers to ensure proper provider payment.
- Contact providers regarding any attendance discrepancies and request attendance reports for updates needed.
- Generate invoices and billing statements for child care services rendered and ensure invoices are accurate, and compliant with WSB and TWC regulations.
- Process updates to attendance records and confirm to validate provider payments.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for child care providers for payment related and attendance questions.
- Provides orientations to child care services providers when necessary.
- Provide support to child care services providers in relation to compliance, understanding the program, and contract support.
- Ensure attendance and payments align with the approved child care plan.
- Processing data entry corrections in TWIST Web accurately.
- Assign non-compliance to the eligibility department through the database for follow up.
- Assign non-attendance to eligibility department through the database for follow up.
- Maintain accurate documentation and perform consistent follow up as needed.
- Establish and maintain professional communication with providers to meet the needs of parents.
- Assisting providers and parents regarding attendance and referral inquiries by performing detailed research and collaborating with the eligibility department.
- Provide training and educational resources to child care provider on payment procedures and requirements.
- Enter accurate and detailed Counselor Notes to provide information for all departments and staff.
- Generate reports on payment activities, including disbursements, and outstanding payments, and identify any trends.
- Complete, scan, and prepare file reports for recordkeeping in Cabinets.
- Handle sensitive information, such as financial records and personal data, with strict confidentiality and security measures.
- High School graduate, associate’s degree preferred.
- Three (3) years related experience; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience in bookkeeping and business math preferred.
- Experience with MS Office software.
- Must be able to perform a volume of numerical detail work and computations with reasonable speed and accuracy.
- Ability to prepare and maintain records in a systematic, neat, legible manner required.
- Must have communication skills necessary to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and technical terminology.
- Requires initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to exercise independent analysis and good judgment required
- Bilingual abilities in English/Spanish preferred.
- Must have access to vehicle and possess valid driver’s license and sufficient liability insurance.
YWCA Membership and Program Discounts
Basic Life Insurance
Medical, Dental, and Vision