Under the direct supervision of the Information Technology (IT) Manager, performs varied technical support duties to include but not limited to; maintaining computer systems and related technologies in a business setting. Work with the IT Manager and IT department staff to install software, hardware and troubleshoot other technology related issues. Respond to technical questions from employees and ensure excellent customer service as required.
* Regular attendance at Employer’s place of business and/or during particular hours, as assigned, is an essential function of this position.
* Manages and documents equipment check out and check in to include but not limited to projectors, screens, laptops, telephone equipment, Card readers, cell phones and other technology equipment.
* Ensures that all IT department Purchase Orders, Request for Payments and other relevant expenses are documented and paperwork submitted for processing including any and all items assigned in the IT department.
* Maintains a current phone system directory for all sites.
* Maintains the network user information. Adds/modifies/Deletes user accounts as needed as assures that information is accurate and complete.
* Performs IT department equipment inventory on a bi-annual basis and assures IT office supplies are restocked as needed.
* Issues computer and related equipment to users to include ensuring equipment is properly tagged, documented, received as ordered, and in proper working order.
* Maintains IT department purchases and IT department expense information for budgeting purposes. Provides this information to the IT manager.
* Enters equipment assignment information into IT Department Equipment database.
* Provides IT department correspondence to IT Department vendors and contacts including but not limited to correspondence related to purchase orders, Request for Payments, and Quotes.
* Ensures that cost related data is documented in IT Department Expense reports.
* Receives, documents and resolves Technical Help Desk user issues in a timely manner.
* Maintains accurate computer room logs. (Digital/written)
* Monitors and maintains nightly backup jobs.
* Assists with equipment upgrades and maintenance.
* Provides assistance with technical IT department operations.
* Assists supervisor with duties as required.
* Follows all YWCA and IT department policies and procedures, including but not limited to confidentiality, computer room and network security, and safety procedures, at all times.
* Responsible for all equipment, supplies, documents and materials related to job.
* Communicates all problems and questions to supervisor.
* Communicates with all levels of staff as appropriate to the job.
* Ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and security of YWCA data.
Two (2) years’ experience working with computers, software and data networks; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Some college credits preferred but not required. Must possess hands-on PC skills including working knowledge of MS Office software. Working knowledge of accepted office procedures required.