Every year, more than 600 volunteers dedicate more than 28,000 hours of services to the YWCA. We value the time, energy, and talents each volunteer contributes in making significant differences in the lives of families and children around the YWCA and the El Paso del Norte Region.
- Assist in early learning centers and after-school programs
- Tutor children and adults at the Sara McKnight Transitional Living Center
- Support administrative operations
- Serve on YWCA Committees
- Facilitate racial justice and leadership workshops
- Instruct and train participants in various health & wellness programs
- Plan and coordinate YWCA-sponsored events throughout the year
- Become involved in other YWCA programs
You can help the YWCA in many ways!
If you would like more information about volunteering at the YWCA, please contact the Volunteer Services Director, at 915-519-0000 Ext. 1103