Under general supervision, supports our Team’s work based on the organizational needs will be responsible for gathering data, preparing reports, analyzing data and statistics. Responsible for enhancing the performance of our organization’s database. Create and implement a standardized database management procedures and overseeing the installation, security and upgrading databases.
* Regular attendance at Employer’s place of business and/or during particular hours, as assigned, is an essential function of this position.
* Enhance the scalability and performance of existing database architecture.
* Protect data by developing data security and restoration policies, procedures and controls.
* Conduct diagnostic tests and evaluate performance metrics.
* Develop procedures to ensure data integrity and quality.
* Provide technical end-user support to include researching user complaints, researching issues, answering technical questions, and/or assisting with application revisions.
* Prepare and present system performance reports to senior managers.
* Maintains a variety of records and documentation for assigned area of responsibility.
* Perform database maintenance, migration and upgrading hardware and software.
* Document processes and comply with best practices in database management.
* Provide training on a regular basis for new and existing software systems to include developing technical user manuals, end-user training manuals.
* Work with internal and external resources to provide solutions to software systems issues.
Bachelor’s degree in management information systems (MIS), computer science, information systems or information technology from an accredited university preferred.
At least two (2) years of experience in database management. Advanced proficiency in Structural Query Language (SQL). In-depth knowledge of database management.