Associate Director of Resource Development and Impact
Pay Rate: Exempt
Reporting to the Resource Development & Impact Administrator, this position will provide support for Fund Development, Event Planning, and Grants Management efforts inclusive of writing fund solicitations, donor engagement efforts, and branded collateral; inclusive of writing and coordinating efforts for the agency’s website, newsletters and social media fundraising efforts. This position is responsible for developing and implementing the fundraising campaigns related to all major events, providing primary support for event committees, and working with committees to build prospects and donors. This individual will ensure that all written materials produced for external stakeholders meet the highest standards of style and mechanics, and adhere to a consistent brand voice. The Associate Director of Resource Development and Impact will engage, manage and motivate high-level volunteers and donors to facilitate their successful participation in achieving assigned revenue goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree highly preferred
- Three (3) years of related experience such as in marketing or non-profit development/communications and event planning work, or equivalent combination of education and experience that will provide the necessary knowledge, skill and abilities to perform the functions of the position.
- Must have proficient with MS Office Word and Excel, with advanced knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with Constant Contact, or similar email marketing software.
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite, web development, and Web 2.0 practices, including ethical standards for social networking.
- Demonstrated track record in creating exceptional messaging in a deadline-driven environment with portfolio of writing samples highly preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own and as a member of a high-performing team.
- Must be able to maintain discretion with confidential information about donors or potential donors.
- Experience with The Raiser’s Edge (or similar donor database) preferred.
- Must be highly organized and be able to handle multiple priorities.
- Must be flexible and able to work under pressure with frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to work independently and autonomously as needed.
- Must have access to vehicle and possess valid driver’s license and sufficient liability insurance and be able to drive to multiple locations on periodic basis.
- Must adhere to the established standards for ethical behavior, which the Association of Fundraising Professionals believes fosters the development and growth of fundraising professionals and the fundraising profession and enhances philanthropy and volunteerism.
YWCA Membership and Program Discounts
Basic Life Insurance
Medical, Dental, and Vision