Client Relationship Associate $8/hr
Shirley Leavell Branch
25hrs. Mon- Friday, schedule varies, Occasional Saturdays
Under general supervision, greets and interacts with the public including participants, visitors, and staff. Answers routine questions and provides information and support services concerning current YWCA program activities. Handles branch cash transactions. Performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties to support program activities, including enrollment and sales duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: to perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In addition to the requirements listed below, regular attendance in the workplace is an essential function of this position.
- Regular attendance at Employer’s place of business and/or during particular hours, as assigned, is an essential function of this position. Employee must comply with and follow YWCA’s attendance policy at all times, unless a reasonable accommodation is requested and granted, as required by law.
- Enthusiastically promotes the YWCA and its programs through distribution of current program information to current and prospective members. Maintains weekly class/site enrollments and participation statistics and provides reports to program Directors.
- Collects and receipts all monies for the Branch. Receives multiple types of program payments and prepares separate bank deposits for each. Assures proper reconciliation and security of all monies associated with branch business operations, balances cash and receipts at the end of shift, makes bank deposits as assigned within 24 hours according to Agency policy and procedures.
- In conjunction with administrators, implements and evaluates branch enrollment and marketing plans, marketing strategies, promotional materials, and promotional activities, considering demographics and trends to recruit members and recapture past members needed to meet agency revenue goals. Follows up with past participants to inform them of promotions/sales and encourages them to return.
- Greets participants and visitors, carefully identifying their needs in a positive, professional and courteous manner to make an excellent first impression. Makes sales accordingly.
- Ensures that all visitors and participants sign in and out and escorts them to their correct destinations as needed. Gives tours of the facility and promotes all programs with prospective participants. Follows up on sale leads by phone and schedules second site visit.
- Monitors and tracks promotional initiatives and produces membership reports using Agency designated software.
- Verifies for current membership registration/program at time of payment and communicates issues / needs to Program Directors
- Maintains and secures branch inventory, coordinates and prepares weekly supply orders for the branch, receives all supply orders from warehouse.
- Opens and closes facility as assigned.
- Maintains key logs and maintenance logs associated with branch.
- Schedules use of rooms.
- Keeps employee mail boxes, bulletin boards and sign-in sheets current.
- Notifies staff and participants of class changes, branch closings, early release, school closings and updates information.
- Maintains order in lobby and surrounding areas.
- Enrolls participants in Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Attends monthly customer service meetings as schedule.
High School graduate or equivalent required. Preferred two (2) years of college or equivalent experience in finance, accounting, sales and/or marketing.
One (1) year customer service experience; or equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer care and a high level of enthusiasm are essential.
- Must be able to ensure compliance with YWCA standards, policies and procedures as needed.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and the general public.
- Must be able to work under pressure with constant interruptions.
- Must be able to work independently and autonomously.
- Must be able to make sound judgments, have excellent decision making skills, and possess strong conflict resolution skills.
- Working knowledge of PC and MS Office software required.
- Must be able to maintain high standards for confidentiality.
- Must display positive attitude and composure.
- Must wear appropriate agency designated attire consistent with position for a professional appearance to meet agency standards.
- Must have access to vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license with adequate liability insurance in accordance with minimum state and agency requirements.
- Bi-lingual capability in English/Spanish required.
*Supporting documents are required to be submitted with all employment applications. A resume is required to be uploaded with the application. Copies of GED Certificate, High School Diploma, and/or College Transcripts must be submitted by uploading with the application. Only documents stating ‘Transcript’ or ‘Unofficial Transcript’ will be accepted. Current Employees are also required to submit their transcripts with each submitted Internal Application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.