Home Ownership Center
The YWCA Home Ownership Center wants to help you understand the path you have to follow to reach your dreams of owning your own home. It is worth the effort and the YWCA can help you.
YWCA's Homeownership Center can help you with:
- various down payment assistant programs
- credit counseling and credit report reviews
- free homebuyer counseling and learn about your homebuyer readiness and home purchasing power
- free comprehensive, educational workshops for first-time homebuyers
- post-purchase homebuyer support for maintaining your new home and your new mortgage
- counseling on reverse mortgages, refinances, home equity loans, and mortgage default
Call 915.519.0034 to register for a class.
2017 Schedule of Classes in English and Spanish